Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hoppy Easter

This is the first of my Easter cards this year, inspired by Addicted to Stamps and a sketch at Sunday Stamps.  Experimenting with creating water color plaids provided me with a few sheets of pastel plaid.  A piece of one was used here for the banner. The stamped image is from a retired Close To My Heart set, Sensational Season, and was colored with Zig Clean Color brushes. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps, My Kind of Peep. The stitched circle is a SSS die, and was popped with foam.



 
I am linking to: Addicted to Stamps #143- Pastel Colours
 
and Sunday Stamps, #148 Sketch
 

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Your little bunny and Easter eggs are colored just perfectly. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Easter crd. A lovely design and an adorable easter bunny! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your plaid paper you created! Your Easter card is adorable - love the softness to it. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete