Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Light in My Life

Friends have been the great treasure I have been blessed with over the years.  I feel so fortunate to have so many people in my life that provide support, laughter, inspiration, wise words, and open hearts.  I immediately thought of this CTMH set, Candlelight Garden, when I read the Week 226 CASology challenge this morning.

I stamped the sentiment on Outdoor Denim card stock with Versamark, and heat embossed with Hero Arts white.  The front panel (Strathmore Bristol paper) was cut with Simon Says Stamp stitched die. The image was stamped with Verafine black and colored with Zig water brushes. I added a bit of Liquid Glass to the flame and around it.


1 comment:

  1. Simply perfect, Dena! I love the single candle and the embossed sentiment is a nice touch!
    Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete