Thursday, September 22, 2016

Stitched up for Fall



Still loving my Lawn Fawn small stitched leaves dies!  And the fall cleaning of the craft room has been fun.  Last year I started 'season' bins....and the autumn bin I 'discovered' has turned up so many sweet scraps of paper and ribbons.  I am contemplating putting some of the cherished older rubber stamps in those season bins as well.  I'm also attempting to organize digitals on the computer...that is like herding marbles downhill.  But there are some sweet gems hidden away in those zip folders.

Well, today's card is an older digital Day for Daisies (when it was From the Heart digis, I Think!!) that I have printed on ivory card stock and plaid background paper and paper pieced.  I added some stitched leaves and used the Simon Says Stamp stitched dies for a panel and flag.  A few sequins....well, because shine is nice.

Linking this to Addicted to CAS #97  and  My Time to Craft #329 "Stitching" and
                                      The Paper Players  #313


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Dena this is gorgeous! Love the repetition of the stitching element, and that you preserved plenty of white space. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena, great Fall card! You matched patterned and coloured paper so carefully. Thank you so much for sharing your card at Addicted to CAS challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete