Sunday, June 28, 2015

Relaxing!

I has been a whirlwind of events these past two weeks.  It was a great joy to wake this morning and realize I had all day to simply relax and recharge.  The best of that kind of day means crafting and munching leftovers.  Add to this a sweet envelope from Simon Says Stamp with lots of brand new things that arrived in yesterday's mail!!

Kristina Werner has a delightful video here making this adorable card "Big Mouths" from Art Impressions. I had to make it for my friend's July birthday...I have totally CASED her card. Pull tabs can be tricky for me, but now that I have gone through with her excellent directions I should be able to do another with my own design.  I used my new Simon Says Circle Sayings as Kristina did.

Next up was the new Lawn Fawn Treat Yourself set -stamps and coordinating die cuts.  I love these!!

 
 
 
 Thinking of You border die also from Lawn Fawn was next.  I cut it from Topiary card stock, and then again from two pieces of cardstock 'pink lemonade' I had in my stash...and the tab sys it's also Lawn Fawn.  Then I embedded the green sentiment. It is a bit plain...the paper is busy though...I may try a bright white daisy in the top right corner.

 
Great day!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment