Sunday, June 15, 2014

Awesome!






FMS 140
School is out...I am officially a retired high school social studies teacher. On to volunteer activities, grandsons, gardening, traveling, and most certainly crafting!

There was quite a mess in the craft room though as I had been making lots of cards for students and staff these past few weeks without time to pick up after myself.  When you clean and sort all kinds of delightful things show up.  This lovely textured paper and washi tape were made for each other and the Freshly Made Sketch.  And I was able to use my new Verve stamp for the sentiment.- just love that blended font look.

 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your retirement! Love your card! Clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your retirement! Such a great card you've made! I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete