Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pink and Red



This is my second post today, and there may be another.  I went to a wonderful regional gathering for Close To My Heart last Wednesday called Rediscover.  All about the old and the new really. And during the evening we were asked to set a goal. Mine was to select at least four challenges each week as inspiration to create.  I could have said to create four new projects each week, but the blog challenges help me be accountable.  They are specific and have time limits- just like any well-crafted goal. 
Pink and Red for Cards in Envy...old and new for my card. Lovely older CTMH Sophia papers (retired), a great new stamp from the Lollidoodle Workshop On the Go set, blooms from the stash and a brand new embellishment for the center called Flamingo Dots - a great new product! They have such shiny, vibrant color but are much flatter than a button or pearl. I used a sketch (#26) from Make It From Your Heart, vol. 2.
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a nice card. Love how you used the red, pink and white. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and great quote!!! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your design and this fabulous red, pink and white card! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Dena! Your card has been chosen by the Cards in Envy Designers as one of the IN THE MAILBOX cards. Please email me at cardenvydt@gmail.com with Mailbox Red as your subject and I will send you your badge!

    ReplyDelete