Saturday, March 15, 2014

Best Friend - Unscripted #248




Quite a while back I purchased a set of Scrabble stickers, and like so many other very cool things in my stash, they waited for me.  When I saw the sketch for this week at Unscripted I knew their time had arrived!  This has been a year of change and turmoil for me. My friends have been so wonderful and I love making cards to thank them for their support - for making my life a bright, sunny place!

I changed the sketch a bit by adding the panel behind the sentiment.
 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! so glad you took the plunge and joined us, this was a feisty challenge,
    but you nailed it!!! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches this week, I hope you join us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love this - fabulous take on the sketch ! Love the tiles! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment you've used! Great take on the US sketch this week, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch... this is the perfect use for the scrabble tiles - I'm off to find mine and use them on a card, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! Great use of the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete