Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Spy Sketch #25 Thanks a Latte

I adore clear stamps...but have saved so many of my wood stamps because they are like old friends. We don't have much in common anymore, but we started out on this crafting adventure together so long ago...and there are happy memories...Hopefully, someone out there can relate :-)    Now, one of the reasons to love clear stamps is that they are easy to position.  So I have no idea why I went directly to this tiny  wood cup just when I needed to line things up.  But it was what I 'saw' for the sketch.  I rock n' rolled it in Crystal and Indian Corn Blue.  Matted on some chocolate color dotted paper- it was an orphan scrap....Sentiment also a wood stamp purchased at my very first stamp expo trip (about 15 years back). I hand drew the 'steam' and one red heart. This whole card is my trip down memory lane!
Thank you I Spy for another fun sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cups- I'm choosing to call them coffee cups, my FAV, LOL!! Sentiment is perfect and love the heart added to one! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the addition of the sweet little heart in the last cup :D Thanks so much for playing along with us at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete