Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wedding Decoration







One of my workshop stampers wanted a pennant to tie on the chairs of the bride and groom at her son's wedding reception. This is what we made using CTMH Art&Philosophy cartridge for letters (cut @ 31/4"), and bling and pearls. I made the flower using directions from Brenda - wet and crumple white daisy scallop circles, plaint with Create a Shade Pearl paint, and I used liquid glass to attach lots of little pearls to a large flat brad for the center of the flower. I free hand drew and cut the little bow tie. The ribbon is black with black polka dots - very elegant. I am so pleased with how they turned out and can't wait for her to come pick them up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing décor ideas! Haven’t seen such beautiful wedding themes in reality. Wondering if San Francisco wedding venues I have shortlisted for wedding, will allow customized wedding decoration or have to do decorations according to interiors.

    ReplyDelete