Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday Balloons



Someone recently posted a darling card - I wrote down who it was but can't find my paper! Most likely it was Brenda, but I looked through her recent posts and didn't locate it. Perhaps it is an older post that stuck in my memory. Even if it was not her blog, I guarantee you will find all kinds of inspiration and instruction for creations at her blog here.
Anyhow, I thought of the cute pop-up balloons and it went perfectly with this Designed 2 Delight digital image. The card base is 51/2 X 10 1/2 ...scored four times in the center (3/4") to create the slot for the balloon 'strings' which I made by cutting 1/4" strips from a produce container. I used punches for the balloons and glued them together with the strip of acetate in the center.

Thank you to the creative person who inspired this design!

No comments:

Post a Comment