Sunday, May 8, 2011

D2D Pail of Flowers Stamp of the Week Challenge




Designed 2 Delight image this week is so pretty. I loved using my new Prisma pencils on it. I watched a pencil technique tutorial on the http://www.heroarts.com/ site in the morning, and while I was out buying essential items for next weekend's workshop I just bought a set of pencils! Inspiration. The tutorial suggested the texture stamp over the finished item, and that was a wonderful idea. The papers are CTMH Mayberry collection and the sentiment from CTMH Sweet Treats stamp set in Crystal Blue ink; Colonial White and Cocoa card stocks.


A good weekend is stamping all day Saturday, a great weekend is a little more on Sunday. lol


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms and grandmas out there. Get some hugs today.

1 comment: