Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bullfrogs and Butterflies ~ Designed2Delight







Fun with frogs in this little pop-up card. This is the Designed2Delight image for this week. I printed the image twice - once much larger for the inside scene pieces. I cut those out and glued them. I had already printed "Hip Hop Hooray!" on the card stock. Click on my post title to go to their site and see the whole digi set, and check out a really beautiful new release sailboat image.


Digital Stamp: Bullfrogs and Butterflies, Designed2Delight


Paper: Close to My Heart Splendor collection, White Daisy and Moonstruck card stock


Inks: CTMH Topiary, Goldrush, and Moonstruck applied with waterbrush


Ribbon, buttons, and waxy flax all CTMH


Sentiment: Hot Diggity, C1407 CTMH


foam tape

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Dena! Adorable card! Thank you so much for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I thought it what Bridget said, "OMGoodness!" :) This is SO cute!! I just love the inside pop-up, and the front is adorable! I love the clouds and other DP. Beautiful and creative!!

    ReplyDelete