Sunday, March 27, 2011

You are in my thoughts...


Lots of people fit this sentiment for me. So many of the cards I've been making this week are inspired from others, that I'm happy to say this one is entirely my own creation. Kraft cardstock is a favorite - just can make anything look classy to me.

The background stamp is new from CTMH and very fun to use. I cut a wavy shape from regular paper and masked the cardstock before stamping in Brown Bag ink. The flower is from a retired set You are Beautiful that has been one of my most used floral stamp sets. The inks used were Olive and Tulip. The ribbon was a velvet that came in a Christmas basics package and somehow I'd never used it. Can't imagine why not, but it's not just for Christmas.

I decided to add this card to my workshop this weekend even though it uses a retired set. It's more about crafting with friends than selling product for me anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment