Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Catch the Bug Challenge -Scallops


I've wanted to color this sweet pair for weeks! I think the leaves resemble scallops, too.
This is one of my favorite Bugaboo digitals.
It's taken several days to get this done. I've not wanted to be away from my computer. But it was good to go up and finish it today. My favorite place as a child was swinging on the homemade swing in our back yard. I spent hours in motion contemplating the clouds.

My son is on a train toward Maebashi (NW of Tokyo) as I type. Each moment further from the scary Fukushima reactor. He will stay with friends of colleagues until he knows if he can return to his home in Iwaki. He says he wants a long hot bath - it's been five days without water. He's one of the very lucky ones. Thanks to all the wonderful people who left messages of hope, comfort, and love on my last post. Your kindness has been very much appreciated.


products used: CTMH Splendor paper collection, Topiary and Brown Bag cardstock. CTMH marker, Chocolate Waxy flax. Nestabilities; flower and brad from stash.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just precious! I love the details and how great Deacon looks on this card! Fabulous job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for this fun scallops challenge! I hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Card! I just love Deacon and he looks fantastic with this layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Catch the Bug! We hope you'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete