Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bugaboo ~ You've Got Flair!


My husband says that this version IS monochromatic. It's also pretty wild and fun!

Something about purple that must either be somber or silly. I pulled the ribbon through the button holes, ran the center strip through a Cuttlebug folder. The papers are long retired CTMH as are the buttons and ribbon. It feels good to use some of the saved up things...then you can't feel so guilty for buying more. lol

Does this make you want to dress up and go dancing?

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, yes it is monochromatic and very pretty too, killer shoes, fabulous! I've never seen ribbon pulled through the buttons like that before, good idea!
    Thanks for visiting me and your lovely comments:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just ADORABLE! Love your sentiment!! :)Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Monochromatic" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this weekend!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off I am so sorry that I am so behind getting my commenting done but it has been one crazy week to say the least! But, Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge this week for our Monochromatic/3 Buttons Challenge, I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are just LOVELY! Yes, I want to dance! Such a fab monochromatic card for this weeks Catch the Bug challenge. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete