Monday, December 27, 2010

a "Perfect Day" for a birthday!




Happy '65' to my dear friend! ME and I met in '79...wow. Well, I plan to fill the little box with some instant Starbucks packets and a Starbucks gift card. I got this idea and directions from Pam Jarrett, a CTMH consultant. I did alter the dimensions a little bit because my Score Pal doesn't have 1/16" grooves-- the drawer measures 3 1/8" square and so you could also use it to give a few cute 3x3 cards. The sides are 1 1/4" high. You make the drawer and then use a cardstock 'wrap' to enclose it and add another cardstock piece for the 'card' on top.

products used: CTMH Perfect Day papers and Stickease; Juniper cardstock, Tulip ink, pewter brad embellishment; Signature stamp from Papertrey, grosgrain ribbon from the stash.






No comments:

Post a Comment