Friday, December 10, 2010

Jingle Bells Snowman


Gorgeous cards showcased on Taylored Expressions today, paired with a darling Snowman from Bugaboo Stamps, inspired me today. The idea for using punched circles on the bottom of the card came from Jodie's card. The gold metallic pen provides a bit of sparkle. It is time to start writing some of my cards or they won't make it for Christmas!

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ has some wonderful digitals just released. I bought several today, and once I've finished Christmas projects I'm going to have fun using them. Hurray for the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Dena, this is GORGEOUS. I love the colors you chose and the mix of papers is just fabulous. Also loving the scallops, the ribbon and the gold floss. It has all come together perfectly to make a fantastic card. Thanks so much for playing along in the Catch the Bug challenge. I do hope you'll join us again next time.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena your wonderful card won 2nd place you get to pick 4 free images! please email me at tsmiller@insightbb dotcom with your choices and I will sending them out!

    ReplyDelete