Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snowfriends

and inside:

This one has some clear sparkle on the snowflakes and at Eggbert's feet - not showing well in the photo-

The 50% of sale at Bugaboo stamps got me! They have so many adorable images. I love playing with the sizes of the digitals, and coloring. I paper-pieced the hats on these two cards of Eggbert. Both use CTMH heart papers ( Aspen and Jingle) and their coordinating markers, a Colonial White button and some Creme Brulee ribbon.
There is a darling dog image waiting...but I must grade papers now. I am trying to stay ahead of the wave (more like tsunami!) of papers generated by six classes.

It has been a wonderful weekend of relaxation, crafting and housework. Made a cake, pot roast smelling good, sheets clean, vac + dusted....life is good.

It has been a delightful surprise to see new followers and comments here. Thank you so much! I am glad to be back posting so I appreciate your encouragement.

Dena

1 comment: