Friday, July 9, 2010

H2H14 Cherry-O!




This is my take on the Wishes City Scape sketch which is the Heart2Heart Challenge this week. One of my fondest childhood memories is eating this yummy, hot, dessert at my Aunt Shirley Clarico's home. It was such fun to visit there - we would go with Uncle Tony to the bakery and buy fresh pizza dough and make our own pizzas, and then have this, too! My boys loved it growing up and the old recipe card is tattered, stained, and worn.
I love how CTMH has helped me preserve memories and share them, too!
I rotated the sketch, and had to increase card size to 4.25 X 5.5 to accomdate the recipe card pocket.
CTMH products used: D1427 Tasty Treats, B1351 You're Sweet, B1348 Bowl of Cherries stamps; chocolate, sweet leaf, and tulip inks; Tulip Mini-medley brads + ribbon; Sweet leaf Ribbon Rounds; Cherry-O papers with choclate and Colonial white CS.




2 comments:

  1. I love that you incorporated a recipe into the sketch - very nice! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yummy! Makes me want some cobbler right now...with ice cream...and a big spoon. Sorry, great card!

    ReplyDelete