Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gift-card Birthday




June and July have so many family birthdays, and friends too! I wanted something special for a gift card. I found inspiration at http://kendrawietstock.blogspot.com/
Her card is really beautiful - I didn't make mine as nice inside. Next time I will make it square as hers was, and add some designed paper inside, too.
The little pocket inside holds a gift certificate. The band is attached all around the card and is fastened with velcro. It's a heavy card, but still fits in the envelope!

products used: CTMH chocolate, twilight, creme brulee cs, inks, + ribbon; white daisy card base; chocolate mini-medley brads; D1257 Make It Count, C1257 Happy Birthday, and D1247 From Me to You stamps; paper from my hoarded stash - they aren't CTMH, but have no markings . . .

My day was very busy, but I accomplished a lot. Tomorrow is an all day outing with husband's family for Mom's 86th birthday, Friday is a grandson's 4th birthday, Saturday oldest son arrives from Japan, and Sunday a big party for youngest son's 27th birthday. Wow! Got the cards and gifts covered, there is baking to be done though. It's fun to have a whole week of celebration for all ages! And, of course, a great excuse to eat cake.
Thanks for visiting,
Dena








2 comments:

  1. I love the stamp about only living once!! What set is that from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added and shared your site to my social media accounts to send people back to your site because I am sure they will find it extremely helpful too. photo puzzle

    ReplyDelete